At MOSAIC New Song Youth, we strive to create safe spaces, incredible experiences, and engaging discussions that lead any student between 6th grade and 12th grade towards a sustainable, eternal relationship with God. As a part of MOSAIC, we strive to ensure every student belongs, regardless of background, as we seek to disciple them through their journey with Jesus.
- For those students in junior high, we aim to affirm their connection with God as they seek to answer the question, “Who am I?”
- For those in senior high, we want to guide them into putting their faith into action in each aspect of their lives.
- For parents, we desire to empower you with the resources to have meaningful, faith-building discussions that are easily accessible. We desire to be on your team in the growth of your child from junior higher to high school graduate and beyond.
Event & general questions – email@example.com
- Oceanside Campus: We offer full youth services and midweek groups for those in junior high (6-8) and senior high (9-12). Services on Sunday occur in the MOSAIC youth wing concurrently with the 9:00 and 11:00am adult services. Midweek groups occur on Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:30pm, concurrently with on-site adult small groups. Students get connected with each other through relevant teaching, worship, games, and discussion groups on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Carlsbad Campus: We offer an age-specific teaching and discussion atmosphere for our junior high (6-8) students during the 9:00am service. Students worship with their parents, then leave the main sanctuary for relevant teaching that impacts their day to day lives as junior highers.
We have awesome special events planned year round. To find out more about the, connect with us on any of the media platforms above or join our mailing list here. Finally, there is a link on the top this page that lists all our events.
(760) 560-5000 x135