Grow Up Classes
Grow Up Classes is a set of five courses designed to help you grow in your faith. You can go through them in person with one of our Next Steps mentors or on your own using the videos and workbooks below.
1. DIRT: Your first step as a new or recommitted Christian
DIRT is a powerful one-on-one discipleship tool where you meet with someone four times for about 30 minutes. You’ll discover basics of the faith and how to keep growing spiritually. Once you’ve been taken through DIRT, you are trained now to disciple others.
- Session 1 Video: What Does It Mean to be a Christian?
- Session 2 Video: What Really Happened When I Received Christ?
- Session 3 Video: Your Relationship with God
- Session 4 Video: Where Do I Go From Here?
- Dirt Workbook (PDF)
2. MEMBERSHIP: How can I become a member?
Membership is all about discovering the purpose and vision of the Church. You’ll learn why God created the Church and New Song’s specific strategies to reach our community. At the end of this class, you are able to apply for membership. Membership is now a live class, taught by Lead Pastor Hal Seed. Find the next Membership class on our events page.
3. TRUNK: How can I discover spiritual habits?
Trunk is a four-week curriculum about discovering spiritual habits that will empower you to keep growing in your faith. Through Trunk you’ll learn:
- How to have a daily quiet time.
- How to overcome spiritual A.D.D.
- How to get the most out of your Bible.
- How to grow in community.
4. BRANCH: So what could God want to use me for?
Branch is a four-week group curriculum designed to help you discover your spiritual gifts and how God has shaped you to do ministry. Branch is offered in small groups or online.
- Session 1 Video: What the Bible Says About Ministry
- Session 2 Video: Ways to Discover Spiritual Gifts & Passions
- Session 3 Video: Using Abilities, Personality and Experiences for Ministry
- Session 4 Video: Finding Your Ministry & “Disciple Making 101”
- Branch Workbook (PDF)
5. FRUIT: How do I share my faith?
Fruit is a four-week class offered monthly that will train you to share your faith with those around you. Fruit is also a required course in order to go on any of our Mexico missions trips.