Kids Camp 2017
Kids Camp is a week of sports, arts, and Bible values. It’s a fun place to build friendships, learn new skills, and dig in to what the Bible says.
Who: Ages 3 (potty trained) – 6th grade
When: July 10-14 | 8:45-12:00pm
Where: Central Campus (3985 Mission Ave, Oceanside)
We have numerous activity track choices for 1st-6th graders including:
- Ballet (1st-2nd grade)
Introduction to basic ballet technics and moves leading to a performance event.
- THIS TRACK IS CLOSED – Gymnastics (1st-2nd grade)
Introduction to basic tumbling technics on the floor, balance beam, low bar and horse.
- Worship (Scream Team style, 3rd-6th grade)
Kids will learn the moves and music performed on stage by our kids worship team as well as new material not yet released! This session is full of fun dance and song.
- THIS TRACK IS CLOSED – American Warrior (3rd-6th grade)
Kids will participate in action packed obstacle course competitions.
- Cooking (1st-2nd grade)(3rd-6th GRADE IS CLOSED)
Kids will be learning about a variety of kitchen tools and tasks leading in to and including making great snacks and meals. All food is made for the kids to enjoy!
- THIS TRACK IS CLOSED – Sports (a variety, 1st-6th grade)
Each day will teach and practice a new sport!
- DIY Building (1st-2nd grade)(3rd-6th GRADE IS CLOSED)
Hands on workshop where kids will be involved with building and constructing projects and learning the ins and out of tools and how they are used including safety.