40 Days of Community
Sep 8, 2018 - Sep 9, 2018
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Saturday, repeating until Oct 28, 2018
Life was never meant to be lived alone! So many of us have moved here from other places, we need to find relationships. Friendships work best in the context of community.
Join us for a special season of Life Groups as well as a new teaching series and experience the power of community for yourself!
Life groups are small groups that exist to help you grow up to full maturity in your relationship with God and others. Enter your info below to get started!
Our groups come in all shapes and sizes – married couples, singles, men’s, women’s, kids, no kids, workplace, under 20, over 40 – the list goes on! No matter where you are in life, there’s a group for you
- Sep 8/9 = Campaign Kick-Off: Life is Better Together
- Sep 15/16 = What Matters Most (Why We Need Each Other)
- Sep 22/23 = Reaching Out Together
- Sep 29/30 = Belonging Together (What Builds and Destroys Relationships?)
- Oct 6/7 = Growing Together (How We Help Each Other Grow)
- Oct 13/14 = Serving Together
- Oct 20/21 = Worshiping Together (Living a Generous Life)
- Oct 27/28 = What Have We Learned? [40 Days Celebration Weekend]