Note: Registration is closed for 2019 trips.
New Song Missions exists to:
- extend the reach of Jesus to unreached areas and peoples around the world.
- engage the congregation and members of New Song with Jesus’ mission around the world.
- give back what God has blessed us with.
For 2019, we are offering the following Mission trips:
Tijuana: May 25 (one day trip)
Our primary mission will be to aid Comunidad Cristiana El Niño and Kingdom Builders ministry reach the communities they serve. This may include but is not limited to:
- Helping providing upgrades the church building.
- Light construction.
- A community outreach providing women makeovers.
Albuquerque: June 16-22
This trip is for 7th – 12th grade students only. In Albuquerque: our hosts for this trip will be Sandia Presbyterian Church. With their help, we have coordinated a schedule featuring a combination of the following:
- Working at Camino De Vida, a church plant in the heart of a Spanish neighborhood
- Helping rebuild the new IRRVA building, serving refugees and asylum seekers in
- Doing team building and leadership development activities
Philippines: June 28-July 07
We will join with other teams in building at least one playground in a poor, largely Muslim area. The build sites are surrounded by a large child population.
Simultaneously, some team members will assist a teachers’ camp that will be conducted among Muslim school teachers. Both projects will be completed in parnership with local churches and Filipino volunteers.
Panama: July 18-23
Our primary mission will be to help an established team of Panamanian church planters create effective programming and outreaches to the communities they serve in. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Training in children’s programming
- Running a three day Kid’s Camp
- Facilitating a free medical clinic
- Upgrading a community center with power and lighting