“Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.”
- Deuteronomy 4:9Ministry Mission:
To inspire and equip grandparents to lead their grandchildren to love and follow Jesus.Vision:
Every grandparent at New Song is empowered to be an intentional spiritual influence in the lives of their grandchildren.Values:
- We value living for Jesus in community – with grandchildren, our adult children, and other grandparents.
- We value being intentional in what we say and do to build faith in others.
- We value learning and growing as disciple-makers and evangelists.
- We value blessing and serving our families.
- We value being equipping grandparents through every age and circumstance.
- We value being people of prayer, and knowing and living the Bible as our guidebook for life.